Friday, June 22, 2012

And then there were three


No Water in the Dish

      As I was walking to the service bus this morning, I spoke to more strangers in a ten minute time span than I had ever before.  Normally, if fellow pedestrians look at you, it is brief and with disinterest.  If you walk down the street with a transparent box with seven baby rabbits in it, well, that's a different story.
       Today I brought the bunnies to the last day of our school year to deliver some to their new parents, and to introduce others to those who will take them home later.  Needless to say, I have been a very popular person since this morning.  So many have expressed interest in owning a rabbit (I take less than half seriously) that I might just have to make more in the fall.  It's been an unusual and lovely experience, one which I wouldn't mind repeating.  Luli, on the other hand, has had quite enough of the babies and deserves a good rest.

1 comment:

Anne said...

What's the bunny update?
oh and how are you! lol