Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cenk: Warrior Prince

Shuppi was quickly outgrowing his little cage. He soon would not have been able to stand up to his full but short height. Once again, I found myself in the Spice Bazaar, but this time to look for the largest available cage. As I was drinking my glass of tea, I reached inside a cage to pick up a little ball of fur. He was very soft, very rambunctious, and quite adorable. Thankfully, I have a very tolerant room mate. Now Shuppi has a new friend.
Cenk (pronounced Jenk and means Warrior) is a slightly nervous bunny. He doesn't care much to be held, and he will only tolerate a short hypnotism. Although he is younger than Shuppi, he's surpassed him in size. From the size of his back paws, I predict he will be significantly larger. Eventually, they will grow out of this cage and I'll have to think of a better housing solution. Additionally, they'll both have to be fixed to prevent aggressive and territorial behavior. So far, they get along quite well. They cuddle and groom each other. They sit in their little house side by side. It's so cute it's nauseating.

1 comment:

Karen said...

His feet look huge in the first photo. The one with Cenk grooming Shuppi is too cute. I want bunnies too!